A growing body of research suggests that the longer you keep your rear end in your chair and your eyes glued to your screen, the less productive you may be. Getting up from your desk and moving not only heightens your powers of concentration, it enhances your health.
- Three Killed, 22 Injured at Oklahoma State University Parade – Video Dailymotion
- Adacia Chembers 2-Year-Old Dies In Oklahoma State OSU Homecoming Parade Crash – Video Dailymotion
- The Sherlock Special_ New Trailer – Video Dailymotion
- Marvel’s Jessica Jones – Official Trailer – Video Dailymotion
- Carrie Underwood – Choctaw County Affair (Audio) – Video Dailymotion
My Home Land 2 | kha… on My Home Land 2