Diabetic nephropathy is one of the most serious complications related to diabetes, often leading to end-stage kidney disease. Purple corn grown in Peru and Chile is a relative of blue corn, which is readily available in the U.S. The maize is rich in anthocyanins (also known as flavonoids), which are reported to have anti-diabetic properties.
- The World has a New Coin “empowrs”
- Three Killed, 22 Injured at Oklahoma State University Parade – Video Dailymotion
- Adacia Chembers 2-Year-Old Dies In Oklahoma State OSU Homecoming Parade Crash – Video Dailymotion
- The Sherlock Special_ New Trailer – Video Dailymotion
- Marvel’s Jessica Jones – Official Trailer – Video Dailymotion
My Home Land 2 | kha… on My Home Land 2